May 11 - 15, 2022 | Nashville, TN
Schedule Committee Meetings Lodging Registration Awards Ceremony Know Before You Go
Looking for things to do in Nashville? Check out our Top 10 List, courtesy of NSAA's own Tom Moore.
A Note About Covid Protocols
Like you, NSAA has been on the road attending education events, and it has been great seeing all of you in person. That said, isolated cases of Covid have been reported by attendees of these and other large gatherings. Here are the CDC's latest Covid updates.
At this time, there are no Covid protocols mandated by the local municipality or by the Convention venue. How you manage your health is your personal choice. That can include wearing a mask, keeping physical distance or choosing not to attend. If you cancel, NSAA will provide you with a full refund for your registration.
- If Covid protocols are put in place prior to or during our event, they will be communicated to attendees and enforced. Bring a mask just in case!
- Download the Whova app and turn on notifications so you can stay up-to-date on any changes.
- If you are not comfortable in group settings, even with protocols in place, you may not want to register for this event.
- In the event we are forced to cancel due to a significant and unforeseen occurrence, your event registration will be fully refunded.
- Your travel arrangements will have their own cancellation policies.
Personal responsibility will be the key to a successful event. If you have any other questions that we can assist with please reach out here.