June 7-11, 2021 | virtual via the Whova event management app
NSAA values the health and safety of its members, and the communities in which we work and play. Based on the feedback from our Board of Directors and the guidance of public health officials, we have decided that the 2021 National Convention and Tradeshow will be held virtually via the Whova app.
Join us over the week of June 7 – 11 for engaging education and sponsor-led sessions. Topics that will be covered include:
Learn about Whova
- Addressing diversity, equity and inclusion in your marketing and in your staff training and development.
- An overview of the past season’s results and research with a forward-looking discussion about how to act on this data.
- Ways to leverage technology to improve your Lift Operations and the reasons why.
- Golf’s focus on attracting new and retaining new, lapsed, and existing golfers.
- Finding common ground with conservatives for climate and sustainability solutions.
- A roundtable discussion with leadership of NSAA members looking towards the summer and 2021-22 season.